We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we will never release your personal details to any third party without your express consent. When you complete an application to join the club certain personal information is collected from you (for example: your name, email address, gender, golf handicap, type of membership sought). You can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and surname
- Date of Birth
- Current Address
- Phone numbers
- Email address
- Handicap ability
- Membership Category
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to administer your membership and to provide the products and services you have requested from us and provide you with a better service for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Sending subscription notices to you.
- Recording financial transaction to your subscription account.
- Contacting you with relevant club correspondence.
- Maintaining a record of any competitions you play in.
- Maintaining a record of your handicap and related CDH Number.
- Providing you with a Member’s Card for gaining access to the club.
- Confirm your handicap to other Golf Clubs if they request confirmation of your handicap for any competitions you have entered with them.
Cavendish Golf Club will retain your personal information on our club membership database for the duration of your membership.
How to Correct Inaccuracies
Users can request access to or correction of information held by the club relating to them by contacting the Data Controller at the following address: email@example.com
We take your privacy seriously and all such information is held on secure servers. Cavendish Golf Club complies with all applicable Data Protection Regulations. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this policy and will notify you accordingly.
This policy is effective from 25/05/2018